How it Works:
Step 1: Request a Call
Browse our featured Experts or register (it's free!) to view our full directory of Experts. Once you've identified the Expert best suited to answer your specific questions, click on the "Request a Call" button on the profile of that Expert.
Step 2: Login to enter Call Request details
If haven't already registered, you'll be required to do so and to submit your credit card information and a direct telephone number before you can Request a Call. Your telephone number will not be shared and your card will not be charged until the call is completed. (Note: All credit card processing is securely handled by Braintree -- a PayPal company). When you Request a Call, you will select how much of the Expert's time you'd like reserve (e.g. 15 min, 30 min or 60 min). You may also include background information about the purpose of the call and send an internal SMS-like message to the Expert to pinpoint a specific time to talk.
Step 3: Have a Discussion with your Expert
Once your Call Request has been submitted, it will join that Expert's call queue. Expect the Expert to call you at your designated time or no later than 5 days from the Call Request date. When your phone rings (and depending on your telephone carrier), you may see the number "555-555-5555" or "Number Withheld" or "Unavailable" on Caller ID. Pick up, listen to the instructions to accept the call, and then start talking with the Expert. You'll get a 2 minute warning before the end of the call and then the call will end automatically at the end of the reserved time -- it's pretty simple.
Other Helpful Information:
- Your telephone number is necessary for the ECN system to bridge the Expert to you but will not be shared.
- At the completion of your call, you'll be charged a flat rate for the reserved time and you'll receive an email receipt.
- You may login to your ECN Account to cancel the Call Request any time prior to receiving the Expert's call.
- If the Expert you selected isn't available within 5 days, you may request a new call or reach out to a different Expert altogether.
- Some Experts are quite busy and may not have time to respond to every Call Request -- so the more information you include in your ECN profile, the more likely the Expert will accept your Call Request over that of others.
- We value your feedback which you can submit using the "Feedback & Support" link at the bottom of this page.
Please note that after your first call, you may arrange a multiple-lesson rate directly with your coach. As an example, this rate can range from $500-1,000 for ten (10) one hour lessons, a great bargain for a top-tier coach.